Make e-stickers out of scanned drawings… grab a pencil and draw a picture of ANYTHING.
- Use polygonal lasso to trace around your drawing.
- Right click > Layer via Cut
- Delete original layer
- Create a new layer > Drag and place it under the original layer
- Trace around the image again using the polygonal lasso leaving a boarder
- Finally, Paint Bucket Tool what ever colour your heart desires. I like the pretty pastel colours!
To make it look more like a sticker make sure the surrounding colour is pure white. This way it looks like you’ve just peeled off a fresh sticker and stuck it on your website.
You can use them to decorate your blog and other online social media accounts.
Good luck. Teresa x